EV-7 Custom Hot Stamp Program
EV-7 putters with your design or logo are a perfect way to promote your business, tournament, event, club, or organization. EV-7 Disc Golf can now hot stamp your artwork on our putters. You can choose from a variety of foils, from black to metallic, and mix and match disc colors (depending on availability). See below for order details, art specifications, and minimum order requirements.
- $7.00 per disc (OG plastic)
- 50 disc minimum
- 10 per model/plastic/flex (e.g. 10 OG Medium Penrose)
- $75 setup fee on all orders under 100 discs
- $0 setup fee on orders of 100+ discs
Send your art and completed custom hot stamp order form to email@example.com.
Please note that our normal turnaround time with custom disc golf is four weeks. Your order will be scheduled once we have received your final approved artwork, payment, and a completed order form. Pricing does not include shipping costs. Please contact us for complete information on this or any other custom disc questions.
If your stamp design is event specific with the event name and the EV-7 Disc Golf logo, and EV-7 is listed as a sponsor of the event, you will qualify for our Event Sponsorship program. This program will give you 15% off your custom order, and waive the set up fee, so you can add some more value back in to your event for the players.
All artwork will be reviewed and approved at the discretion of EV-7 Disc Golf. Any design deemed vulgar, violent, offensive, or infringing on copyrighted material will not be accepted.
Hot stamps should be submitted as 100% black and white. 300ppi at print size or higher resolution is necessary to achieve a high quality stamp. If you submit vector (.ai, .svg, .eps) or .psd files, please expand your text to outlines.
Preferred file types are the following: .ai | .eps | .svg | .pdf | .psd | .png | .jpg
- 13.5cm (5.3 in.) artwork diameter; 1.25cm (.5 in) center diameter unstampable.
- Avoid solid coverage areas. Large solid areas do not stamp well. Maximum boldness of 18pt.
- Avoid fine detail. Minimum boldness of 2pt.
- Avoid covering the center of the disc when possible. Covering the center of the disc will cause a drop-out/misprint.
- Avoid thick and thin lines that are close to one another. This will cause the stamp to bleed together. Keep consistent line thickness in concentrated areas.
- Do not use text to break up thick spaces. Instead, invert the area and have the text be the area that gets stamped.